Fresh Fruit Parfait
Makes: 4 1-cup servings
Total Time: Refrigeration Time: 3 hours
- 1/3 cup PediaSure® Grow & Gain Shake Mix Powder
- 1 3.4 oz package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups cold 1% low fat or fat free milk
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh kiwi
- ½ cup granola
- 1/2 cup frozen low fat whipped topping, thawed (optional)
Place 4 parfait cups or plastic tumblers on a small tray. In a mixing bowl, combine PediaSure Grow & Gain Shake Mix Powder, pudding mix, milk, and vanilla. Beat with a wire whisk until well-blended. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Evenly distribute a layer of granola to each cup. Spoon pudding mixture into cups over granola layer. Top with fruit. Sprinkle granola on top of fruit and add whipped topping if desired. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours. Store in refrigerator.
Note: Seasonal fruits can be substituted.
Can be made with:
PediaSure Grow & Gain Shake Mix Powder