Why PediaSure® Grow & Gain?
- Complete, Balanced Nutrition®
- Clinically proven* to help kids grow
- #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- No artificial growth hormones†
- 27 vitamins and minerals
- 7g high-quality protein
- DHA omega-3 to nourish the brain
- Antioxidants‡ for immune support
† No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.
‡ Vitamins C & E and selenium.
Which PediaSure is right for your child?
Our full range of products are designed to complement a healthy diet for kids who need to catch up on growth. Compare them all to find the right fit for your little one.
PediaSure® Grow & Gain
PediaSure® Grow & Gain with Fiber
PediaSure® Grow & Gain Shake Mix
How many PediaSure a day?
- 2 PediaSure Per Day has been clinically shown to help kids ages 3–4 grow out of at-risk weight-for-height percentiles.†
In 8 weeksOver half of the children grew out of at-risk weight-for-height percentiles.†
In 24 weeksThey reached improved height and weight-for-height.†
- Ask your doctor for recommendations regarding your child’s nutrition.
Real mom testimonial
“We started our son on PediaSure, and he’s put on 5 lbs since then. He loves them! Chocolate is his favorite, and it’s reassuring that he’s getting the nutrients he needs.” - Brittney A
What nutrients are in PediaSure?
With 27 vitamins and minerals, each shake contains:
Use as part of a healthy diet.
How can you add PediaSure to your child’s diet?Kids must consume 2 full servings of PediaSure per day for optimal results. Use as part of a healthy diet.
Where can I get PediaSure coupons?Save up to $40 with our Support2Grow email program.
What are the age guidelines for PediaSure?
PediaSure provides a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals for children up to 13 years of age. Consult your doctor before giving PediaSure to a child younger than 2 years old.