- Complete, Balanced Nutrition®
- 5 kid-approved flavors
- #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- 25 vitamins and minerals, as well as 7g protein
- Clinically proven* to help kids grow
- Complements your child’s healthy diet
How many PediaSure a day?
- 2 PediaSure Per Day has been clinically shown to help kids ages 3–4 grow out of at-risk weight-for-height percentiles.1,†
In 8 weeksOver half of the children grew out of at-risk weight-for-height percentiles.†
In 24 weeksThey reached improved height and weight-for-height.†
- Ask your doctor for recommendations regarding your child’s nutrition.
†In children ages 3-4 at nutritional risk (in the 5th – 25th weight-for-height percentiles), when given 2 servings per day in conjunction with dietary counseling.
Real mom testimonial
“We started our son on PediaSure, and he’s put on 5 lbs since then. He loves them! Chocolate is his favorite, and it’s reassuring that he’s getting the nutrients he needs.” - Brittney A
What nutrients are in PediaSure?
With 25 vitamins and minerals, each shake contains:
Use as part of a healthy diet.
How can you add PediaSure to your child’s diet?Kids must consume 2 full servings of PediaSure per day for optimal results. Use as part of a healthy diet.
Where can I get PediaSure coupons?Save at least $30 with our Support2Grow email program.
What are the age guidelines for PediaSure?
PediaSure provides a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals for children up to 13 years of age. Consult your doctor before giving PediaSure to a child younger than 2 years old.